Billing & Insurance
PMC Physician Network practices participate with many insurance plans, and we are adding new plans all the time. Participation means the practice will file claims to these insurance companies and will make the proper fee discounts according to our contract with that company. We will verify insurability with most insurance plans before you are seen. Payment of any deductible and co-pay will be expected at the time of visit. Secondary insurance will be filed as a courtesy.
If you have a concern or question about health insurance, please call the practice where you plan to receive care. A staff member will be happy to discuss any concern with you. We’re here to help make receiving health care easier.
Beginning June 1, 2017, all Humana Commercial, Exchange and Medicare health plan members have in-network access to our employed physicians, hospital-affiliated outpatient centers, and hospitals.
- America’s 1st Choice
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (PPC/Federal/State/MCR Adv.)
- Evolutions Healthcare
- Galaxy Health Network
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Management Network
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- HealthSmart Preferred Care (Cap Plan)
- Humana (Commercial, Exchange, Medicare)
- Medicaid (Traditional)
- Medicare (Palmetto GBA)
- Multiplan/PHCS/Beech Street
- Primary Physicians Care
- Prime Health Services
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Tricare Standard
- United Health Care
- US Dept. Of Labor (Federal Employees Workers Comp)
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT PLAN COVERAGE:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (All 100%)
- Consumers Choice Health Plan
ARE YOU A NEW PATIENT?
Get ready for your first visit and complete our new patient forms in advance.